He who is dying of hunger must be fed rather than taught.
Thomas Aquinas has a tremendous influence on the theology of both Catholics and Protestants. How much do you know of him? In A Students Guided to Liberal Learning James V. Schall recommends the following five books on Thomas Aquinas;
1) St. Thomas Aquinas, by Ralph McInerny
2) Guide to St. Thomas Aquinas, by Josef Pieper
3) Friar Thomas D’Aquino, by James Weisheipl
4) St. Thomas Aquinas: The Dumb Ox, by G.K. Chesterton
5) The Thought of Thomas Aquinas, by Brian Davies
What do you think of his recommendations?