It took me forever to find the hidden tiger in this picture. Can you find the hidden tiger?
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aculalty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrige Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamnb mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
1. This image is just to warm-up with. Spot a problem?
2. Follow the instructions engraved on the image.
3. Are the purple lines straight or bent?
4. What do you see? Look again . . .
5. Do you see gray squares in between the lines? Now where did they come from?
6. Take a look at the following picture. It is not animated. Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black center of each circle and it will stop moving. But move your eyes to the next black center and the previous will move after you take your eyes away from it…. Weird