1. How does Aristotle apply praxis or practical wisdom to his ethical philosophy? What does the Bible tell us about practical wisdom?
2. How does Aristotle explain the role of ethos or character in his philosophy. How does character develop in the Bible?
3. What is Aristotle’s concept of the soul? How does it compare to the Christian idea of the soul?
4. Why is causation important to Aristotle’s philosophy? How does the Bible explain causation?
5. How did Aristotle influence the self-actualization philosophy of the twentieth century?
6. Explain the ethical system of Aristotle’s Golden Mean. Does it always work? How does the Bible state the golden mean or not?
7. What are Aristotelian virtues? How do they compare with biblical virtues?
8.What does Aristotle believe about free will, voluntary and involuntary actions? How does this concept compare to the biblical concept of free will?
9. How does Aristotle explain habits? What does the Bible tell us about our habits?
10. What is Aristotle’s concept of justice? What is the biblical concept of justice?
11. How does Aristotle see the body’s role, especially in the area of health? What is the biblical view of the body and health?
12. According to Aristotle, why is friendship significant? What is the biblical concept of friendship?
13. What is the final goal of happiness for Aristotle? How is it different from joy and pleasure? What is the Christian principle of happiness, joy, and pleasure?