– If you find yourself stuck in traffic; Don’t despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
– Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years.
– Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what it’s like to love and be loved in return.
– Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
– Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.
– Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; Think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
– Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn’t live long enough to get the opportunity.
– Should you find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!