The Internet was originally called ARPANet — Advanced Research Projects Agency Network — designed by the US department of defense
Archives for May 2011
A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
In fourteenth-century England, 2 out of every 3 males were named Robert, William, Henry, John, or Richard.
Until there was a pay raise in 1814, US Congressmen were paid $6 per diem when Congress was in session.
It’s been estimated that an opera singer burns an average of more than 2 calories per minute during a performance.
How do you engage your friends in spiritual conversations?
What questions do you ask? Share your answers in the comment section below.
- How is God working in your life now?
- What is He teaching you from His Word?
- How have you seen God working in your life and in those around you?
- Do you find it hard to live in a way consistent with the Bible?
- Where are you experiencing love?
- How can I pray for you?
- Do you set aside time to spend alone with the Lord?
- How are you growing?
- How are you? Really?
- What decisions are you currently making?
- What’s going on in your world?